Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 2

so, it's day two, and i'm just going to put this short little post on to let people know some more about me.

for the past three years (my high school career) i have been in culinary arts courses. these courses have helped me to learn many things that i didn't know about the culinary world. in these courses, i have competed in the "star events", that's to say that i have put hours of work into representing my fccla chapter. for the past two years, i have competed, to be more specific, in the culinary competition. my team has done fair both years, in our minds, coming from where we come, we did great.

so now to continue on. i'm taking my dreams and running for the touchdown, i'm going all the way. i don't plan on letting things obscure my vision, there is a plan for me, and i plan on going with it. i'm going to write my own destiny.

i have to add some people to a special list that is close to my heart. on top of the list of inspirations, i want to add my closest friends. beging this list is my family, yes i know i said friends, but they are my friends, then mar, amanda, lilly sue kunsman, dalton, auntie angie, the "library crew" my life has so many people in it who i know love me, and i've just started considering that. yeah, i'm growing up. lol.

that's all for today, i'm not going to post everyday, some days i may have something small to add, or i may add something like i've just done.

No comments:

Post a Comment