Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Begining

so, i begin my journey. i don't really know what to put yet.

uhm, i guess i'll start by saying a little about me.

my name is danny wilhoit, i'm graduating high school early. i'll receive my diploma early. i'm going to be attending johnson and wales university. (in case you haven't noticed, i don't like to capitalize anything). i've taken the hardest classes, and tried the hardest(lol) in all my classes, to get to where i am today. as a teen would i do that by choice? no, i wouldn't. i'd rather take it the easy way. who do i have to thank for all that hard work? my mom. she alway pushed me to succeed, she was my "pusher" she pushed me in everything i did.

inspiration, yeah that can't go to one person or thing, so let's start with people. my mom, of course, my nana, mrs. nancy rutherford, and anyone who asks for something cooked. now, for the "things" that inspire me... many things, a sunny or rainy day, a picture, a compliment, or sometimes even an insult. inspirations are everywhere, there is no reason to not be inspired in life.

i know, i've written a lot at this point, and if you've read to here, thanks. i'll be blogging frequently, especially when i go to college, i want the people who i love to know what is going on in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to have to push so hard, but I knew you were something better than "just getting by."
    You are my insiration as well.
    So I'll keep pushing, even though I keep getting those looks. Because you are a wonderful person.
    Oh ya, who's the English person now, not you. It's still a rag, not a napkin.(lol)
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you!You ARE going to make a great chef.I agree with mom you are something better!I enjoyed having a small part in your life and hoping you would reach for the stars!You have!Now make it count and have fun along the way.

    your friend,Kathy Henderson

    ReplyDelete